Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Try Something New Tuesday

Since I have been in my new home state I have been trying to be advebturous. I have fiunally tried Craw FIsh. I have yet to eat more than just the tail though. My husband is trying to get me to suck out the body of the Craw Fish and you know, I just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe later. LOL I also tried to shoot a deer rifle. It is a 243 and man was it GREAT! SO MUCH power. I seen to be a great shot also. I beat my father in law in target shooting with his own gun! That wzs a gas. I am finding it hard not to adapt to heir way of talking here. U&s Califonians seem to talk funny and unless I use some of their phrases they seem to ask '"WHAT?" a lot so I get tired of repeating myself. LOL I say give it about 6 months and I will be fully REDNECK.
We are getting our rented camp house ready to move in. There were some problems with the flooring and mold so we have to do come remodeling before we can move it. That will give me sometrhing to blog about for my project day. Look for it soon. I am looking into sattelite internet, this dial up stuff has to go. Iam finding it difficult to view other people's blogs and most web pages. So for those of you whom I visit, please be patient, I will come visit again soon.

1 comment:

MommyMommy said...

oksy can't email you, but you may want to spell check your blog ( unless you did it on purpose) I have horrible spelling and use the google spell checker ( on the toolbar) before committing to each and every post.