Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogging schedule is in the works.....

So I Have noticed that a lot of the people who blog regularly have schedules. SO I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and set up a schedule also. I can tend to get a bit whiny and loose sight of the positive side of life, I am sorry it tends to be my downfall and I am working on it daily. LOL So I thought if I made a schedule and stuck to it, it will remind me about the positive side of life and bring joy to it. So here is goes, give me some feed back and let me know if it sounds good. Just remember that this will not start until my computer is up and running and we are settled in to Louisiana. I have not made it there yet. We leave Monday the 18 of June.

Mile Walk Monday- I love to walk so I am going to make it a point to walk at least a mile on Mondays and take note of the things we did on our walk and the stuff we saw, and the responses my son had to the different atmosphere.

Try Something New Tuesdays- I tend to be a the kind of person who orders the SAME thing from restaurants. Or I tend to buy the SAME kinds of clothes over and over. So this day will be dedicated to trying something new. Whether it be a new food or a new routine. I need to break out of the box and embrace the variety of life for once.

Wise Words Wednesday- This day will be dedicated to the wise things I have heard from elders as I have grown up or new words of wisdom I have yet to hear.

Trucks and Such Thursdays- This day will be dedicated to our projects, for example, our 1970 Ford pick up that we plan to fix up. Or the making of a house a home.

Funny Friday- This day will be dedicated to all of the funny photos I take of my husband and our son. There may or may not be a story behind the photo. This will be a shot blog day.

Solitude Saturday- This will be the day that I set aside some ME time and whether I take a walk or crochet or just reflect on my life path, this will be all about ME.

Sacred Sunday- This day will be about the family time we spend together. Pictures and stories about outings to the zoo or just time we spend together. My husband works a LOT so every minute we spend together is sacred to us.

Well I hope that I can stick to the format. I may change it up a bit from time to time but if you have any feed back, please let me know, I would love to hear it.

1 comment:

MommyMommy said...

you may want to switch Wednesday and Friday so you can participate in Wordless Wednesdays. It is a great way to get exposure to your blog (if that is what you want) and links ( that boosts your rankings). Here are 2 of the bigger places that participate
www.wordlesswednesday.com and www.5minutesformom.com